How do we stack up against the competition?
When we began researching and sketching ideas there were four indoor gardens on the mainstream market, and new concepts coming out regularly. Throughout the process of creating verdeGardens, Matt and I watched many more indoor gardens get developed. Each time I took a sigh of relief that each new product was another counter-top garden or a large cabinet-sized garden, using pre-existing hydroponic systems. Clearly there is a demand for indoor gardens, but who has the counter or floor space? If you are like me, you despise countertop clutter. Customers were also not getting a lot of plants for the high cost of these other indoor gardens.
It was important to us to have a indoor garden that adds to the ambiance of your home, does not take up valuable space, and actually grows enough food so you can recoup your costs, so we invented a new, patented, hydroponic system.
We invented the Vertical Nutrient Cascade Technology
- Vertical. 24 plants in 2.5 square feet.
- Easy to use and gives you success with growing food even if you do not have the know-how. Our technology is your green thumb.
- Fits seamlessly in your living space. Stylish, slim, and artistic.
- Automated LED lights for growing plants year-round.
- Automated self-watering pump
- Wifi micro-controller connects to your smart device for growing tips.
To learn more about verdeGardens go to Indoor Vertical Gardens
Thank you for reading.
-Jen & Matt